A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, and so on. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
– Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. You should therefore exercise your right to do so by contacting Google directly.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
– Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.